Right panel content goes here
- nds4ios has been Signed
- Movie Box has been Signed
- AirShou has been Signed
- BarMagnet has been Signed
- Bobby Movie has been Signed
- Crunchyroll++ has been Signed
- Electra JB has been Signed
- FilzaJailed has been Signed
- Happy Chick has been Signed
- Instagram++ has been Signed
- iTransmission has been Signed
- Tweaked PokeGO has been Signed
- PPSSPP has been Signed
- RetroArch has been Signed
- SCOthman has been added and Signed
- Spotify++ has been Signed
- Twitter++ has been Signed
- YouTube++ has been Signed
- GBA4iOS has been Signed
Here are some of the most frequently asked support questions, and the answers for them. Please look for your question before e-mailing for support. If the question & answer are on this page, you will not get a response.
My App is saying "Untrusted Enterprise Developer"!
This could mean 2 things.
1.) Either you have just installed the app
2.) The app was already trusted, but has been revoked.
First thing to check is if you had trusted the app before.
YOU CAN DO THAT BY FOLLOWING THIS VIDEO
If instead of saying "Trust", it says "Verify", then that means the app has been revoked. It will take some time to update the app with a new certificate, so when this happens, just let us know on Twitter (@iOSEmusTeam), and we will work on getting it back up for you.
I'm Not Getting An Option To Install!
This means you have an another version of the app you're trying to download.
To fix this, and install the app you are wanting to install, go to your home screen, and look through all of your apps, to make sure you don't have any other version of the app installed. If you do have another version of the app installed, make sure to delete it before trying to install the app you want.
Can You Add "[App Name Here]"?
Most likely the answer is No.
I'll only add an app, if there's a large amount of people requesting it.
(I WILL NOT ADD PAID APPS FOR FREE)